The candidate must have previous experience of working within the process control industry.
Skill set must include knowledge of at least one the following systems Mitsubishi GX Works 2, 3 or Siemens PCS 7, ideally with formal training and certification.
Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills and the ability to work on the full project lifecycle as either part of a Team or as an individual.
The role is based in Monmouthshire, but the candidate should also have the ability to work securely from home when required along with site based activities.
Key Attributes: • Previous demonstrable experience
• Experience within the Process Control/Automation/Electrical sectors
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Proactive and highly motivated
• Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
• Ideally located within the South Wales area
Key Benefits : • Highly competitive salary based upon experience
• Performance Bonus
• Car allowance
For further details including full job description, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms available on request.